| Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've got one muck!
This page is about a food or object found in the Mixels Land. It is considered canon in the Mixels franchise and may or may not be a mix of two real life objects.
Coconapples are a food from the Mixels Land.
Seismo is seen trying to reach a coconapple, and struggling in the process. Zorch then comes by, only to be explained how Seismo can't get his coconapple. They then mix, cause a series of events, and then, the coconapple bonks on Seismo's head, knocking him out, and then gets eaten by Zorch.
PotholeEditCoconapples are seen hanging from a tree in the zoom out of the landscape while Zaptor is talking about the problems the pothole brings to the environment.
- It is one of the mixed foods in the Mixels Land.
- It is presumably healthy.
- So far its apple part is only seen in green show-wise, but it is possible it comes in red and gold/yellow.
- It is seen in Seismo's mirror video.
- In Calling All Mixels, flaming Coconapples are seen.
- Their leaves are not burnt, and it is unknown why they aren't as this normally doesn't happen.
- They are grown off Pipe Trees.
- It is unknown of their individual density, as a real-world coconut falling on one's head would cause death due to their thick shells.
|Food (Coconapple / Cookironi / Ice Cream / Hamlogna Sandwich / Bar B Cubes / Rock Pops / Plowers / Cake) / Cubits / Crystals / Totems / Mucks / Potholes / Pipe Trees / Electric Trees / Sunflower / Sports (Digging / Rockball / Mixelball / Slingshot / Mix Festival / Snowboarding / Log Toss) / Ceramic Figurines (Piranharex / Porcucobra / Tigerscorp / Teddy Butterfly)|